Tuesday, June 07, 2005

He declares his innocence in the most private sessions-Rev Jesse Jackson


Purdue gang , click on title and see more Mj pictures.fans wrote road closed to media. See MJ pictures on emjey.com
o.k the picture on top is the other side of the room that I showed ghassem and majid before. Here is Bahman with his live-in girlfriend Kerry at that time,and Reza sitting next to me(He identified Nahid Kh as a purdue student too) and Mohsen A is in front of camera and shoulder ofAali S is shown. Aslo parts of susan and siamak. If anybody recognizes more leave a comment.Dont be shy!
2nd picture is Bahman's birthday or mine and here I found out that he loves me. We danced a tango and all other guests(specially Reza) started singing wedding songs(bia beravim.,.. I dont know what we did that made them so sure, for me wasn't that way yet ,and plus he was living with an american girl(sorta) .Others in the picture are Mahnaz , Nasser Z and Farhad N.
o.k I remember more, it was my birthday thrown at Bahman's house(my first husband) ,he bought me a dotted dog toy as I said I would like to have a cheta in my yard,and he send flowers to my dorm and signed fast and I read it Rob and not Bahman and embarrased myself! He was so kind and handsome to my eyes then, in a way he still is.
Last picture is in a football field at Purdue, there is Marmar, me,mahnaz,monir,ladan,dana and can't remember the guy;s name,maybe Hossein! Hamid my cousin was playing too!!
go to discardedlies.com and scroll down to see my picture and discussions about MJ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guy next to you is siamak sio...

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home