Monday, November 07, 2005

Thanks for remembring my b-day!


untitled
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I want to thank the following for calling me or leaving me a note for my B-day. Shahla, Mehrdad,yasi, Sepideh and Navid for the nice cake, Bob joon for calling,Bita, Behrooz and Lilo, Mamali, shahram, Claudia, other sepideh(sapide..), Mani, Afsaneh, Farhad, Fari, Adri... I tried to act casusl maybe nobody will notice that I am a year older but did not work. Wish next year we are all in the same place celebrating freedom of Iran. boos boos....Picture is baghe eram shiraz and here in Texas its nice too.. click on header to see me blowing the cake in texas, late at night and 0 kilometer after 100,000 is passed, this number is good for the cake when you go this old...;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home