Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thou I have a lot to say against them but...


image_01
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I just heard the regime of Iran has his agents in State departement of Iraq and is ordering the Iranians in that city who are number one enemey of regime of Iran as National Council of Iranians to be banned . There were coupons distributed in that town for food and now these Iranians living in Iraq are banned from food ration as foreigners. Well the regime is doing whatever he czn to stop struggle of Iranians against the regime, there is a demonstration in front of whitehouse on Jan 19, 2006 at 10 am for protesting this. Please attend, also see at the picture Maryam the leader accepts an audience WITHOUT a hijab, for those who tohmat all these years. I DO NOT belong to that group but when the just has to be told I am there. Agar mardom inast pas ma cheim?I loved that poem. No more deals behind the scene with Iran ,capish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home