Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ich bin in snow at Yosemite


I went to Yosemite this weekend. I saw wonders but got scared too. Too scared at one point that my car skid on top of the mountain where there is snow and ice. I was alone and 2 roads were so empty only me driving. I should not be alone any more. Well but I got my wish come true,like Pinocchio. I was a computer programmer 10 years ago and one day received a calendar from a frined with Sierra club all over it. I loved the pictures and I wished to live somewhere where Sierra club is close by..well as I was driving in road 49 and I was turning as a river turned and feeling quite harmony with nature, and I saw this sign, Sierra Club. I was shocked, amased and said be careful what you wish for, I forgot to wish to see this with a loved one, well I felt good and at that moment the river and mountains looked like Iran. Well we do our best to get to a scenery that is like Iran, eat a fruit that tastes like Iran�.I can hear the sounds of streets of Iran, I can feel that I am there very very soon, after all America, Europe, Israel, Mojahedin, Mashrooteh khah, chap and Mellis all are doing their best and first ball of an avelange is made by bus worker�s strike. I felt the best when I saw bunch of herons and a white one sitting quietly and his image very clear on the water,made him look like two white herons�That is good luck but to what price? Here are some pictures on each word I am going to attach a picture if I can�..Also at the end of the road I saw a burned forest and took a picture, wish my camera was better but life is o.k as is and have to find a house fast. Loved the visit with my son thou driving in his beautiful and old Porsche was scary as it was driving with his father in his Porsche in Iran. Somethings in life never change. I just saw war of Roses and wonder how people can live with each other for so many years and don�t get disgusted. I am hopig that a girl friend of mine see that movie before its too late. O.k enough of posting, lets see where I will be teaching tomorrow, today was 2nd grade children and 2 chinese and 7 spanish speaking kids were in this special class. We also watched video and learned from each other. Kids are the best teachers sometimes Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home