Thursday, March 30, 2006

Here is the bruise on my arm after they drew blood


Mar29308
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Well I never had it this bad, its a huge spot and hurts a bit. I got my blood test's results today and my cholestrol is higher than last year, and my tri-glycerin too. have to loose 15 pounds (God I cant even loose 2 pounds) and also exercize . Well the new pills did not agree with me and I had to stop tehm and take them one by one... I wish there was somebody like kojast madar kojast gahvareye man....
here is another pic of my kaboodi as we say ookh shode boosesh konam like mother's always used to say it, I remember my father once read me a poem and in there said thousands nurses and doctors cant cure you better than a kiss from a mother on a child's wound.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home