Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Therapy and my son....teaching...


Isnt this a beauty.actually Audi is my favorite car. My son has a porsche and my ex had a porsche. I like Audi and jagvar. But the subject for me today is pollution. noise and air pollution. if a car is beautiful but makes a lot of noise,called noise pollution, then forget it.Also if it is making air pollution...well that is what I was teaching toay and what I learned was,if I teach the kids its a therapy for me cause I never had a chance to teach my own son, but instead I am teaching 1000 of other children,,,what do you think of them apples? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think teaching children is great. ...And it's nice to read that you enjoy it and that it helps you find peace in your life. Children are amazing!

By the way, next time I come to visit, I will take B's Audi!! (gives me a better gas mileage)

BUT my infiniti will always be a part of our Neverland days! ;-)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home