Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Why were they so much in a hurry? who are they?hya masked? well the Judge said it is illegal to hang anybody in Iraq during the eide period nad it was the eid of Muslims period. 2 u dont capture and kill,3 u accept an appeal if u are a real court 4 Muslims never shout moghtada sadr at that moment and the killers did. These killers and moghtada sadr and regime of Iran are nOT Muslims,they are 100 percent anti Muslims and agang killing for 26 years..America open yuor eyes and see why stuff happens under your nose and who does it.start from the masked men..... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Tomcat said...

Hi thats great weblog
with best wishes
Amir

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Parsay,
I've seen your weblog since 2005 and I think it's very interesting site specially your nice pictures seem you are expert in photography I save most of your pictures in my computer , it's the first time I write a comment cuz I didn't have my own weblog and I didn't have permision to send comments
I live in Tehran and I'm 46 years old, few days ago I created a weblog with the address:

kartonkh.blogspot.com

which means karton-khab or notes of a home-less
its kind of you see my weblog
best wishes
Karton-Khab

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow its scary to see the process of a hanging

hey cool page could you comment mine if so thanks the page Address for my blog is http://www.waltersmithrebel.blogspot.com/

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home