Friday, February 04, 2005

my life 2/3/05

2/3/05 Today Isabelle is sick and is staying home,who is Isabelle! Well since I moved to this new town (drove from Virginia to California with penSkee? and my car attached to the end, with thehelp of Dick Holmberg my ex-co-worker) I rented this room in a big house from a friend of Claudia (Shahram’s wife){who are they? Will get to it when I explain my trip to here sometime} anyway at this house I live with Maria the mother ,Martin the son and Isabelle the cute 3.5 year old. Also Greg her boyfriend visits us and helps me a lot with my computer set up. Anyway maria’s husband left her for another woman who “makes him feel good” thou facewise,bodywise and intelligencewise she is below maria!! Go figure men. Today I called a lot of places, one was a bite from one of the 100 resumes I sent ! Somebody called and I returned his call and then he figured that since I am not bilingual I can’t have the job! I said but I speak Farsi,English and French that is not bi or trilingual? no he said we mean Spanish!! O that ! you call THAT bilingual here!! I asked Martin to teach me Spanish and he tried but first time I tried to say good night or buenis noches or something like that I was saying naches or nachos and it meant good butt! See I don’t know how to write Spanish yet but see me next year I will be talking! Maria’s sister is here with her daughter from a boyfriend that thinks dating means make her pregnant and go,too common among blacks and Spanish. No offence but when I was working in a telecommunication office in DC (one of the ten odd jobs I was forced to do to make the ends meets, while holding an MBA!) all my coworkers were black and almost all had illegitimate children,. In Hispanic culture these babies are considered miracle, in black culture it means money from government and free coupons. ANYWAY had an email from my son advising me that I should create a weblog and here it is created!! This is UNEDITTED and full of typo and grammer errors until is published as a book. I have to go to college and teach this evening or assist in the lab, this job is sooo part time I have to start my own business, any ideas??
Well I just returned from the campus and had couple of weird students and couple of diligent ones. From creating web pages to keyboard typing classes. I met the guy in charge of the computer and emails of both campuses of Santa maria and Lompoc. He was Italian and I said I should get you together with Shahriar my cousin who is coming from Italy this weekend. He is going to stay with Daee my uncle for a while. Daee reminds me of my deceased mother and grandmother so much. I miss her she is a story by herself. Actually now that I am sitting here with Isabele and Martin(who is my little Babak and is 11 and very smart) it reminds me of the times that my mother were at school studying n;utrition in a girls university and we would wait for her in the alley with a lady called ?? daughter of my father’s aunt ammeh khanom with blue eyes and she would tell us stories about how soon mother would return elesono weleson… and now these children’s mother is away and I can feel them . Their father is away and ours was too. You have no choice but to have all your eggs in a basket in that situation. Now that I remember her ,?//, I heard her two sons arjang and orang were found dead on a bench in a park in Tehran of overdose. This brutal regime of Iran killed so many youngsters in the war and so many of them with drugs and neglect. O.k I also colored my hair today and listened to radio program on internet,this farsi program. I now want to insert this poem about a mother. http://photos1.blogger.com/img/78/3400/640/sheremadar.1.jpg


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home