Monday, March 14, 2005

Burn your scarfs in fires of chahar shanbeh soori


My grand ma and grand pa,the Parsays. Richard please send me your picture. I drove with him from virginia and want to tell the story.He looks like my grand pa with blue eyes and tall. Mr.and Mrs. Parsay are founders of one of the first magazines for women called 'Jahan Zanan" They weere exiled for that but continued their way.Their daughter Dr. Parsay became the first woman in Shah's cabinet. I hope women in Iran continue her way and burn their scarfs in fires of chaharshanbeh soori! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger roya parsay said...

Hello and thanks for your comment. I think it takes as long as the world agrees that doing deals with Mullahs in the end supports funds for terrorism. Iranians need help from th eworld to get rid of mandatory hijab,nobody is armed there except the regime. The Iranians inside Iran are like those captured under hitler, world had to unite to get rid of hiltler and now hitler's cousin,khamenaei!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home