Saturday, March 12, 2005

How fragile we are!


How fragile we are!
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
The eggs hatched and 2 of the birds are out. The most fragile creature you can imagine. Well this song reminds me of the day we heard my mother died and my brother played it,how fragile we are. We till have not seen her grave thou my sister reports about the color of the stone and flowers around it. She could send a digital picture too,but ONE DAY WE SHALL OVERCOME and go home and visit. Well lets talk about birth, welcome to this world little cretures!and please don't forget to bring me good luck!
Well I got paid for the first time yesterday and bought ice-cream and took to my cousin's house in Santa MAria, went to a church party with his wife Claudia and later we chat and drank.That was last night.
I went out today and first saw 100s of bicycle riders going thru town,then went to the ocean and saw 10s of fishermen at the seaside. Where is a better place to catch a fish than the ocean? Is the message sports today? The view at the sea(any sea) reminds me of Caspian sea at northern part of Iran. I had the best fish and caviar from there. Hope it repeats. Then I went to reward myself for my first pay check and got myself a fishing rod, plus an orange tree with lots of blossoms, and a jasmine plant! A little bit of Iran in everything and a little bit of my son in every event. He became a CITIZEN all by his own efforts,like the way he studied, shame on us his parents , we only gave him good genes and there you go. I LOVE him and wish him success always and ask him for forgiveness always.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beutiful post, Roya :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. May she rest in peace.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me up there :-)

~zorkmidden

discarded lies

7:09 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Thank you for your concern Zorkmidden, One day soon we will return to Iran and I invite you to see the ebauties of that country called home for me!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home