Thursday, March 03, 2005

Michael jackson demonstrators


mj demonstrators
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Went to Santa Maria for an interview and found out Michael Jackson was leaving the court room. Stopped and watched and could see his hand out of the window, white with brown fingernails! his fans were shouting and were saying will wear an armband, and also "Michael is innocent" or "Michael's the best, down with the press!". ha da call from Virginia,its 32 degrees with snow,here is 65! I stay longer.Have to tell story of my Abadani friend tomorrow! He is quite interesting:-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roya,
I sent you an xmas card last december which returned as undeliverable! I
mentioned this to my mom and she informed me you had moved to california and
you had started a website writing your memoirs. I did a search and found
your web blog! I finally had a chance to read through all your postings and
found them very interesting. I think this is cathartic for you to write.
Obviously you have a lot to say and perhaps you'll find your audience. I
find your fascination with Michael Jackson interesting also, not sure what
it means to you...
If you are searching for school mates from Purdue you should check out
classmates.com. They have a registry of schools across the country, perhaps
you'll find someone through that route.
Also, I read a great book recently - The Kite Runner. About a boy in
Afghanistan who emigrates to the U.S. It's a story about the country's
revolution and an incident from his childhood that scars him throughout
life. Also talks about what happens to the country during soviet invasion
and after. I think you'd find it fascinating like I did.
Good luck in your job adventures. It seems you are searching for the answer
to many questions in life. I am turning 40 this year (can u believe it?)
and a few of my girlfriends and I are going on a "once in a lifetime" trip
to South Africa to celebrate together. We're going to a game reserve in
Johannesburg and then Cape town, should be interesting and hopefully very
fun!
Please send me your mailing address so I can update my address book.
Best wishes,
Tina

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home