Monday, February 28, 2005

Weeekend in SF,SJ,and SC saw my son!!

I went to SF with Gwen and had lunch with my son. O.K did you hear me ?for the second time this year I saw him!!! And its only February!!! As Claudia (shahram’s wife says ) don’t throw salt on me, in Farsi would be don’t give me an evil eye or touch wood!! Anyway him, his girl friend (Claudia) and his friend (Norm) were there. Afterwards they saw the picture Shahla sent me from Iran (a huge painting of me!! Always hangigng in mother’s room) and Babk refused to take it! Then Gwen wante to see the hippie part of town but Babk said they have to depart!! My heart sank but every visit is better than before that was just one visit per year. I hope we atleast see each other one a month to get back to normal.I only wanna say now that ah keh vosate tanhaie shahin dar zehne morghhaye khanegi nemigonjad. Meaning oh pity that the homey7 hens never understand the vastness of loneliness of an eagle.lon I also talked to Homayoon, a friend of my ex that I have not talked to for 27 years!! He brought the most beautiful azalea(purple) in Tehran when I gave birth to my son and went to school with my ex(bahman) in England. I
I am at san Antonio lake and it is so beautiful I can hardly breath. Right noe a blue bird with a long tail came and sat next to me, does she know how beautiful she is? The funny thing is that a few mintes ago I went to the other side of ths lake and there ONLY me and 2 deer! Wowo is God good or what? What have I done right to deserve sharing such beautiful moment with God or nature or whatever you believe is behind this? I like being religious at these moments and at mements of sorrow,I guess at other moments I don’t have time to think who is supreme! Well I was debating the idea of whether I should continue writing, after spending a weekend with relatives and they ALL discouraging me from writing a biography(as opposed to writing at all), I heard on TV this morning that God approves you no matter wht,like an unconditional love of a mother to a child, so here you go, I got my approval and did not have to prove a Greek root to it either! I had a good weekend, saw my son
Well I need to call couple of people get their permission and then post pictures or talks. I hate this business of getting permission to tell the truth and what happened in reality, thou liers and evil doers freely and with no permission accuse,hang or cut throat. Such a tangled web we weave around ourselves.On the way back went to Shahram house had the best BBQ and got some turnip for Claudia that was sick. I cant act anything except my age and hope did not offend them with my choice of movie. Love you guys, bear wit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home