Wednesday, February 16, 2005

2/15-2/16 WENT TO LA WITH BIRD, IRAN UNDER ATTACK?

2/15/05-2/16/05 Went to LA yesterday to give the bird to my daee (uncle),it was a long ride but on the road I heard this Persian program and even went on the line and read a poem from tahereh ghoratolain for valentine’s day, if I see you face to face, I will tell you about my sorrow line by line,of course line by line rhymes with face to face in farsi. She was buried in layers of walls for reciting this poem and also for not wearing a veil while teaching!! GODDDDDDDDD. Other poem I read was from molavi if you have wisdom put step in the way (OF LOVE & WAR) and then from eagerness you put your life in this way. Last verse of what I posted and my brother sings. Then went to his daughter’s Shrareh and saw his wife pooran joon, and daughter Sheila. It was fun. i ASKED BOTH TO TELL ME ABOUT THEIR PARENTS,WILL POST IT AFTER CAREFUL THOUGHTS THOU THEY PERMIT ME. Day after we came back and found the bird sitting on the floor of the cage, had to change the position of the bar to have the stupid bird jump on the bar!!
Then on the way back I heard that some explosion happened in Deylam of Iran. Some said planes were hit,close to nuclear development and all.. I don’t know what really happened butI know Mullahs ruling Iran are willing to destroy all mosques, buildings, people just to stay in power. We hope they are overthrown and we can freely go back with NO FORCED VEIL on our heads. Well the name daylam remind me of Deylami , a driver my ex-husband’s father had (Late General Sanii, Secretary of defence during the Shah’s regime) This driver came with us when my first husband and I went for our honeymoon to seaside of Iran. On the second day I was puzzled,hurt and all over the fact that being a virgin all that time, and him not being a virgin (he lived with Kerry an American girl for 5 years), also in one night I learned a lot about a man and a woman’s relation, so I ran to the seaside for a walk and crying a bit. I heard foot steps behind me and it was Mr. Daylami! I said please go back crying and surprised. He said (While shaking his head like Indians do when they talk, with his big rashti nose) Its o.k Mrs. Roya!! I said please go back and I was crying at this time and he said no General has asked me to take care of you!! I did not know whether I should cry or laugh! I continued walkimga crying feeling stupid hearing his footsteps behind me. I THOUGHT POOR Queen Farah of Iran , maybe she cant have a private walk to herself and a good cry whenever she feels like it! I DID NOT LIKE Mr. Daylami then, and I don’t like this Daylam port event of IRAN that happened today. Something is wrong and fishy. God protect us from this evil terrorist regime of Mullahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home