Saturday, February 12, 2005

George Bush we love you,ye ye ye....

2/12/05 I went to SLO to take my cbest test, second part. I did not pass writing part last time ha ha ha! I explained about this weblog and I do get a lot of comments from my friends telling me that such a good writer I am but maybe they didn’t know that English is my second language. Then I went to Bismo beach and I should of taken my camera with me, more than 25 people were surfing in the ocean and it is February, get it?
All the pigeons came to my table and ate some bread on my table, 20 or more of them, was getting scary in the end.(I went next to the ocean and had clam chowder soup). Well I LOVE GEORGE BUSH FOR HEARING THE IRANIANS AND HATING THIS BRUTAL REGIME OF MULLAHS IN IRAN. Sorry I had to shout that since I don’t hear anyone else hearing us crying WE DON’T WANT ANY FORCED HIJAB GET IT?
I heard there is a place with millions of butterflies in that beach but could not find it. Came back home and Isabelle and Martin came home with their aunt, we all went to a pet shop and I bought a cockatiel bird for my uncle that he asked for. ( He is paying for it I just found it for him, but he was so happy that I wish I could take the train and go to him myself but my cousin would do that) Right now the bird is going all over the cage .
I just checked out the movie NOTEBOOK from the video store and will watch it with Laura, I heard it’s a very romantic movie. Here goes my valentine weekend! ;-(

1 Comments:

Blogger roya parsay said...

right on!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home