Monday, February 07, 2005

my life 2/7/05

2/7/05 went for my taxes and felt awful after showing 12 w2 forms the income was pathetic! Had to do it. Then wrote applications for this college and that here is one letter I wrote to them after being corrected and all.
Dear Sir,

My name is Roya Parsay and I am a part-time member of the faculty at Allan Hancock College as a Computer Lab Assistant. I practiced realty in Virginia where I was employed by Coldwell Banker in Reston, Virginia. I moved to California in December of 2004.

I have been an Ad-junct at both Northern Virginia Community College and Southeastern University in Washington DC, teaching computer-related courses at both campuses.

As you can see from my background, I love teaching and I have also taught Farsi Language in Diplomatic Language Services in Maryland. I have hands on experience in the field of Realty and can teach the students from the expertise I have gained. I have taken many academic courses in this field and can use this classroom knowledge in educating students.

As you know, Realty and Computers are becoming more and more integrated and one needs knowledge of both to be successful in that business. I have experience in both and believe that I am a good candidate for this position.

I am looking forward to the opportunity of sharing my experiences with you and the students.

Sincerely,

Roya Parsay
That’s all for today except that the news is getting heavier and more serious about Iran and I hope some leaders of the world get together and free Iran from these Mullahs and women from wearing a veil by force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home