Sunday, February 06, 2005

rest of 2/6/05

2/6/05 Some thoughts after I returned from the church and hearing about washing Jesus feet, Muslims wash their feet 5 times a day to pray and Muhammad was the cause for millions of muslims to know about Jesus.
My idea about gain and loss in life has changed and I don’t value some stuff that I used to value. So although finding a job is still my priority but freedom of Iranian people or understanding life’s philosophy is yet other priorities in my mind.
We now looked at Finding Nemo and froze the screen on the part my son’s name was displayed. Martin is excited sine he got an signature from my son and I took a picture of the screen. I asked Laura if I am crazy doing that and she said "this is called motherhood". I love it when things are put simply in a sentence. I did not have to explain myslef to her by the fact that I was separated from my son since he was 2 and due to the revolution after 26 years this is the first time we live in the same state, after living in different countries(he left Iran at 2 years after our divorce to England,then he moved to switzeland,then to Canada and then NY and California, I moved from Iran to Switzerland then Virginia and now to California).
I just returned from shahram’s BBQ party and watched super bowl ,it was nice .His boss,John, was there and he knew Dean who is Tye’s son. He was interesting and another friend of his, Kevin, was there and Mina and 2 girfriends and ofcourse Claudia. I wanted to talk to her asking her why we were more friendly before but as usual there was no time. I am thankful to shahram and Claudia for helping me when I first moved to this area,they let me stay in their house for almost 2 months. Shahram is the son of my mother’s brother and Claudia is his wife from Mexico . She is funny but alwayd busy!! which remnds me gotto go!!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home