Saturday, February 05, 2005

my life on 2/4/05

Here are the w2 forms for my last year. Are you ready TOOOO Many ODD JOBS. I will list them and then maybe you agree that I do need a pause. This is beside the fact that I was coming from a nasty, strange divorce. My jobs last year per w2 forms in my hands, mailed to me from Virginia are:
-diplomatic languages where I taught Farsi for 2 months last summer
- Access where I was a networking telephone operator!
-hss where I was a teacher for a month private teaching
- Autozone, where I was a driver/salesperson both in Virginia and California!
--tempro marketing where I would give food samples to customers in supermarkets!
-nrd mid atlantic corp I guess for realtor rent job
- church of the apostles for baby sitting in the church
-o.k I have an MBA and a degree in computer sciences but I could not land a job in my field . My sister kept sending emails that you should work we all do and lectures and lectures. O.k here is all the work I did in just one year,don’t forget I had to learn each one in my age. I was a bank teller the year before and passed school of realtors. I am doing my best and now I deserve to go to the ocean and take my time,I deserve to enjoy the scenery here with small trees and the fact that there is NOBODY in the highway with you ,you can stop at the middle of the road and take your picture. I want to cry people where are you? What can you be busy with which is more important than this? I hope my next year’s w2 form is from one or 2 jobs and million dollars to report!! I want to hang my hat and pause. Let others figure it out I helped my share. I was always more concerned about any issue than the most concerned. I was discussing this fact with my causin Mahshid and she said you are loosing your life and others are gaining it,stop being so concerned about others. I need to work on that thou I draw most pleasure when I think I am helping, remember I said when I THINK I am helping,as in this process I got hurt so much and so many times. May God help us all,J



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home