Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Before I really start writing!

2/8/05
Today I just write scattered thoughts . Babak , my son called and said he glanced at this weblog and it was o.k excep for Michael Jackson part!as always was glad to talk to him and cant wait to see him. I amgoing to create a tree for my life's different stages. Fun is gonns start then! Tomorrow I will paste an important event I witnessed in my life. That way I introduce my grandparents from my father’s side and also my aunt.
I just wonder can Mrs. RICE, that I admire a lot, go to Iran without having a Veil ? That , I call bringing freedom to the area if I see her in Iran with no Hijab.
Now I went to Santa Maria and went to a pet shop looking for a pet for my uncle. Also I think living in California you need to have one to let you know ahead of time if an earthquake is happening . I remember years ago my uncle Hooshang came to our house in Tehran and was screaming that their lovebirds were crying loud minutes before this earthquake. At that time my grand ma from my father’s side was sleeping on a wooden bed next to me and was yelling at me "Roya stop shaking my bed! " I saw the water in the small pool in the middle of yard all came out and went back into the pool in a matter of seconds.
O.k I saw small roosters in the pet shop and remembered that we had them with hens in our yard in shemiran and we would go to this dark room and touch around to feel a warm object and that was the egg just laid by one of our hens. I looked around and then went to the market in the street and bought this fruit that looks like DARABI and is a fruit like large grapefruit and some gerdoo(walnut) and would eat all of them in the memory of Iran. We bite into any fruit and remember how it tasted in Iran, way more delicious than here.
In the traffic school there was a sign saying “BRAIN ADJUSTS TO WHAT MAKES SENSE” MAYBE THAT is WHY SO MANY WOMEN ABUSERS GET BY.
I had a talk with Abdi my cousin and he said we are connected to god with a rope(risman) and if its cut we wonder like a kite (badbadak) going astray(kale kone!0 Well how true, I am reliogious and cant help it. I like praying muslim way cause its meditation and exercise and praying at the same time, fighting laziness and no getting prejudice is teh biggest challenge. I do like a glass of wine occacionaly and remeber mother said best habit is to have no habit!!!
I remembered when my first husband had a Porsche and I would refuse to wear a seatbelt and he drove all the way from chaloos to Tehran in a fast speed . Me not having a seatbelt on , woke up in Tehran and was nauseous immediately. Now I have to wear it thou I resisted for 26 years.
Enough of thoughts except for the fact that Animals of Bible is a book I just saw and remember what are the animals of Quran? Every surah is named after an animal in Quran and it starts with baghare or cow then goes to ankaboot or spider as for internet,then fil or elephant as having ears like satellite,then zanboor or bee and honey… There must be a Nostrodamus connection between these animals and their meanings!
here is a picture of my 2nd year in college. I explain this further. I am 2nd from left.click on the address:
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/78/3400/640/majidghassem.1.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home