Thursday, February 10, 2005

2/9/05-2/10/05 close to valentine's day!!

2/9-10/05 There is a Greek word bio meaning life and a Greek word graphy meaning writing, so I am doing my life writing ,here you go (per big fat Greek wedding) and there is a word auto that in Greek means self and graph is writing so self writing is what you ask famous people to give you, there you go.!!:-)
My life has these sections
-early childhood ,operation at 6 months, Abadan Iran 1year
-school,highschool Tehran Iran 12 years
- college Indiana 4 years
-Marriage life have a son Tehran 4 years
-after divorce life ,Revolution, Aunt's firing squad, under war with Iraq, Tehran Iran 1 year
-after revolution life Switzerland 2 years
-after that Virginia, wondering like a zambi without my son, Paris trip to see Maryam , Father's stroke and death,Son’s graduation, trip to Tehran to see Grandma for the last time, my Masters, Mother’s cancer and death, so-called marriage ,nasty divorce 20 years
- Drive 3000 miles to California with Dick Holmberg, some months now!
O.K don’t be naïve and think that’s it a LOT happened in between . You Know I CAN NOT TELL EVEYTHING,A LOT OF OTHERS ARE ENVOLVED. I TELL AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DO WRITE LETTERS TO THIS NEWSPAPER AND THAT,I CALL THIS RADIO AND THAT IRANIANS OR AMERICANS, I HAVE AN AGENDA AND THAT DRIVE IN ME IS SO STRONG THAT CANT HELP IT.
O.K today I went to Santa Maria for an interview and again was over-qualified! Kids to 9 years were too specific and skillful to teach and I only had university degree not kindergarten degree! Now watch this picture and I explain it later .There is a lot going around this picture like my son’s father, my first husband is in front of me with his American girl friend of 5 years! Monday is valentines day and I am depressed ,I explain that later. Enjoy yours while you can and your heart still has desire, Camille at 57 being Valentine of a Prince, an adulterer one , is good news for us getting old!!
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/78/3400/640/majidghassem.1.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home