Monday, February 14, 2005

2/13/05 Sunday my valentine’s day!

2/13/05 Sunday my valentine’s day!
How funny I asked God to give me signs on today ,my Valentine’s day about my emotional side of my life (remember I already asked him about writing and got a message fro Moses and the written tablets!) Now I woke up and gave breakfast to Isabelle and Martin and then Martin went to play with his computer game or QQ bang bang stuff per Googoosh! Then he said I like this game and I looked at it and it was th Incredible, The pixar movie that my son helped being made; then I looked at Martin and remembered that when yesterday I took him for a baseball game and dropped him there, my heart sank. You see I NEVER did those things for my son. He was separated from me when he was 2. For a long time I could not go to any kids birthday and if I did I would go back home crying the whole night. So I said first sign, valentine’s day is spent by Martin for the morning part resembling my son! Who thought that a Mexican boy in California will play my son’s role ? O.K then at noon the father came and got them and I thought ha last year he left his wife for another woman and this year the wife ,being divorced , is away with her lover/friend on valentine’s day and the father is spending it with the kids! God has his ways, it reminds me of the day that the Judge set Valentines day as the next day to meet me and my ex-husband and he winked. Like telling my ex-husband that you are going to spend your next valentine's day in court and not in a remote place with a lover. O.K I think I am making a big issue out of valentines day and maybe I should find a friend soon, thou I am not ready at all. Then Mani called from Virginia with mahin banoo, his mother, my grand ma’s aunt!! Go figure I don’t feel like explaining that yet, one day we get to that, and Afsaneh his wife and my favorite kid Aria. I said the first men calling me or talking to me are relatives and kids. Then Shahram called on his way to home depo with shahryar my cousin from Italianooo. I believe Italy can celebrate Valentine;s day the best next to France,just guessing. Then talked to Sharareh and pooran joon, my uncle’s wife and they were happy that Daee is happy for getting a bird! Pooran joon always encourages me to write and now asks me to translate these diaries. I may. Then mondana called from Virginia. Mondona’s mother is the sister of my mother friend, parivin jah! One of those women who would come to our house and chat with mother or play games. She is coming to san Diego next week. Then Tye called my friend from Indiana ,Earlham college time, when I was 18 ! She is coming to LA next week too!!
Pleawe leave me comments and tell me what sign was God sending me?
I want to attach this poem for valentine’s day that my brother put together and used to sing with is guitar. I feel the way he did when he was singing this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home