Thursday, February 17, 2005

2/17/Sepideh is pregnant! Negroponte appointed?

2/17/05 SH…..SEPIDEH IS PREGNANT! I COULD NOT SCAN THE PICTURE OF 8 WEEK old BABY! But I assure you its cute!! Well good news are rare these days, but sepideh,my sister’s daughter (Niece) is pregnant AT LAST!! Congratulations to Navid her husband and Sepideh khanoom who was so small in my arms sleeping and now a lady having a baby!
2/18/05 It is impossible not to love anybody at any given time. One is always in love whether actively or back in his mind. I do believe that one falls in love for several times in his/her life. I don’t think who you loved at 19 is the same love as who you love at 50. as you change your love’s characteristic changes. I called a friend and asked him whether I could tell his story, he said tell the story as I was in the rain and he came forward with an umbrella and since then we are singing in the rain!:-). When you don’t take life serious, that’s how you describe it or ashamed or indifferent. Go figure what I just said,its called scattered thoughts till you are brave enough to tell the real story. O.K the truth is that he looks and talks like my father,we laugh forever and that is enough for me, I very rarely see him, every 2 years! And know I can kiss him whenever I want to and I can talk to him whenever we catch a time,once a month or more?. So that is enough for me specially now. I can even tell him who I love and why and how and he knows that I always love him more than others, except for my son. HE IS JEWISH, I AM MUSLIM! My first husband was BAHAI and I was a Muslim and not accepted by their family, then last marrigae I never figured what they were,maybe muslim but accused me of being a BAHAI! go figure . I guess I should settle with a CHRISTIAN or BUDDIST in the end!! I like acceptimg that I am a sinner and asking Jesus to save me!!
George Bush ,God bless him, appointed a new man for intelligence. Him and Rumsfeld will decide about Iran, his name is Negroponte? Comes from the Greek word “down with regime of Iran” I hope!! There you go!!
I just went to the Dr, and Amazing we all prayed and I love it that he is working on the soul more than body. I am experiencing a new atmosphere and learning too. I think I like this town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home