Friday, February 18, 2005

I am Romantic,but this is a story!

2/18/05 Hello, its true thatI am very emotional and romantic,but I am writtng a book and have to make it interesting and romantic, so unles you dont see an astual picture,do not believe it and relax,thou I rarely lie! Go figure but whatever makes you comfortable, believe that much. Now explaining the picture ,it is a part at lafayette Indiana, and I met my ex for the second time there. Majid sitting with checkered pants introduced me to him. He came to the part with the live-in American girl friend called Kerry,very educated and all , and fell in love with me. I can tell now that I knew much less than Bahman did,he was intelectualy above me,but maybe I had a pretty face and some brain who knows what makes love happen? Well I was young,virgin and outspoken (like now!) and had some suitors. I had a crush on Ghassem the guy sitting next to me and roommate of Majid! Actually he is the first guy I ever kissed in my life,2nd year of university. Now 2nd year of school and not high schoolpeople have their first kiss. I dont know if he ever believed me when I told him since I do joke around and look more out going that I really was. Anyway,bahman knew about this and still came forward. If you want to picture him, he is always laughing loud. He reads a lot, went to school in England and well mannered. I liked him a lot but could not fall in love with him,since he never planned our life together as OURS , we had to share it with his family,they were Bahais and never accepted me as a Muslim. So, after my sons birth I felt the Nanny is allowed to be more of a mother to him thanme, also they planned to migrate to canada and did not include me in that plan. I started driffting away frommarriage and agreed to a divorce . Revolution was happening at the same time and back in my mind was the fact that my son willbe safer outside Iran being a Bahai and revolution being SO CALLED ISlamic. The truth is this government is not iranina an dnot muslim but took us a while to come to that conclusion. He left for england after our divorce then switzerland and canada. I felt so bad without my son that I could not go near a school area,a birthday party ....
o.k cant go more than this today,maybe later. So now I introduce others in that picture. Marmar is sitting next to me she was studying economics at purdue, Susan next to her must be in Iran now. majid got married to a sweet Iranian girl and started his business in Iran, went to Canada and moved to Maryland last year. And Ghassem, became part of Iranian Students Confederation, was head of chicago branch of it. During revolution I talked to him once, but days after I heard he died in a battle outside Tehran . I think he was married and had a kid then. I should ask Majid about the rest of the story. I also know REZA AND JALEH FROM THOSE DAYS. i LIKE TO FIND pUDUE GRADUATES AND THEIR FAMILY. WE SHARED A UNIQUE LIFE THERE. MY COUSIN HAMID WAS THERE , HE DIED SOME YEARS AGO OF A HEAT ATTACK,GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.I willwrite that later. If I go for a trip I will post an article about our family which will take you to read for 3 days or maybe give a pause for coupe of days/?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home