Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day, Pedar. click


Happy father's day to my deceased father, to Bahman father of my son, to President Bush and Michael Jackson and their fathers, and Timsar SH. Also to this father, the big fat Greek wedding guy with Windex!! This guy has lots of funny stories to be told for Zork!
I just came back from the Church. The priest talked about MJ! and I also remembered that I should say Happy Father's Day to Moses for fathering the people in wondering at land of Sinai, and Jesus for fathering all the children he loved and who followed him, and Mohamad for fathering all widows and his only daughter Fatemeh and grand children Hassan and Hossain and Zaynab. I learned that its o.k to have a wild heart as a man (or woman) so I feel less guilty about my son. What made me cry today was the fact that the priest became a grand pa and was saying It's like a second chance given to you to be a parent and do it right or better this time. I can not wait to become a grand ma and I have plenty of reasons for that,main one is being separated from my son since he was 2 years old. I continue praying.
Also I will be away to LA for couple of day so no posting for couple of days,unless something extraordinary exciting happens tonight. Now go and hug a father or a father figure.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home