Tuesday, October 18, 2005

2 victims, click and see Magdi my friend and her friends!


Odi's father and Mj in London. His grand child was in Princess Diana, an Arab gene in Royal blood. Such an honor they missed.
Can you read this?

Olny cretian poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs fworad it
Also click here to see another friend of magdi! Jeff. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ocofurse I culod raed it!
Waht esle did you tnihk?
I tnihk I am one of tshoe scipal poelpe! ;-)

Llio syas hlelo.

11:26 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

God you are something else.its not easy to tuype that way! you are quick.BTW I just senyou the cd.see you soon I hope.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home