Sunday, October 09, 2005

Here is the proof


ok I am sick and home so no religious posting. it will be later. Here is a plate that someone made when my son was born and here is his exact date of birth. I have to even prove that as for a while I had to prove that I gave birth to him! Well here is the proof, but for those who cant read farsi it says Babak and year is 2536 for the year and first month (farvardin ) and 31 day or last day of that month around noon in the morning. Day after his birth is the new year for Bahais (eide Rezvan). Now he is 1000 years or more older than other Iranians cause the year in Iran is 1384 and that was the only year that the Shah of Iran changed the calendar to 2536 which is number of years that kingdom was in Persia! Somebody check my date for 1384 but the diference is 1000 years, so that is why I have to listen to my son not vice versa cause he is way older and wiser!! ;-)
O.K 2 elders knocked at my door and they are leaving !;-( and its sad that these young,pure and energetic guys are not appreciated) well we took a picture but my camera is not working properly and have to wait for their pictures, Posted by Picasa Now please pray so I see my son soon and also click on header to see Lilo in waiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son must be really old...
HE HE ;-)

8:13 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

He looks very good for his age!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home