Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why Mahtab makes us romantic?


432866951SwjWaT_ph
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

I have a friend that even when she wants to eat salad she says lets have romance with salad! I laugh a lot and think what is real romance?Why moonlight and ocean , some fire and candle makes us feel romantic? For me candle does NOTHING but mahtab(moonlight at full moon) does it. I remember we were all going to sahra(desert) in Damavand, Iran when I was so little that they had to carry me(around 7 years old). The grown ups had a topaz record player and were playing songs in middle of sahra under the moonlight and dancing tango! I was scared and crying and my uncle had to carry me. I was scared of walking in dark and scared that a snake would bite me! I liked the light of the full moon spread all over the sahara, while being carried and secure. I never kissed anybody in moonlight, in Iran I was not allowed to date anybody and here if I went to can cun it was with Maryam or her mother or was fighting! I hope that happen to me before I have my artificial teeth and cant kiss properly anymore!! wishful thinking? maybe....

Now click on header and see a beautiful autumn view,I miss that in Virginia. I don't mind kissing somebody I love in bright daylight either.ummm something tells me I miss some romance,after all it is 6 years I have not touched a male ! Also when you see a new posting check back in one hour,I change a lot in the first hour and add links and stuff,dont miss the fun!! Now go and take your love to a moonlight event and daste raste shoma zire sare ma!!( meaning hope you pray that I get the same soon, but literally translating I said yuor right hand under my head, go figure why it means that, it just does,don't argue with proverbs!)
Also stupid ahmadinejad bans the hollywood movies for their usage of alcohol and drugs, they have streets of Iran ful of druggies and dont need to import from Hollywood I suppose;-)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home