Thursday, November 10, 2005

Isn't this posture beautiful, joyful, peaceful?


meatpurdue
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.


This is my room at Purdue, graduate house, when I was 18 years old! I am still 17.5! if you see the posture on the wall, 2 people under the rain, was my favourate posture. This room burned! what happened ? I had a wire heater to boil watre and make tea. I turned it on and left. Can you see the yellow stuffed animal next to the phone? well a drop of boiled water or melted cup made that burn. Majid had given me a rug and when I came back I had to turn off the fire with that rug. Sorry Majid, thou he never mentioned it. Bahman liked this room too. My next posture was of a lion. I am tired of talking about myself since I am not allowed to show anybody else's picture. My next posting is of 0ur servants. I am glad we made peace with each other and also the fact that my heater works in my apartment and I can stop fighting with the landlord. ashti as ghahr behtare,dar afv lezatist keh dar entegham nist! by prophet Mohammad, there is a pleasure in forgiveness that does not exist in revenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home