Tuesday, February 21, 2006

back to school!


I am working and dont have time to write; sorry..
well I was teaching elementary and it was interesting'
subject was Genes and hope I can do something in that
field like computer and genes. last wek I taught math, vocational high school
students. High schools are baadd specially boys. I have to Tutor if
I want to live, subing make no money . God knows what is cooking, I need a rich person
to support me cause I am getting old, like as my brother suggess rich and crazy..I dont
mind as long as he is not a druggie cause last person was rich, crAZY AND DRUGGIE AND
I FOUND OUT TONIGHT READING AN ARTICLE THAT WHAT THAT JAR AND
ALUMINUM FOIL IN HIS CLOSET WAS ABOT,META??GOD HOW NAIVE I
WAS AND HOW MUCH IN DANGER I WAS TOO...BUT AS JESUS SAYS LOOSE LIFE TO GROW UP ; GIVE UP TO WIN. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home