Sunday, February 12, 2006

Taoism(Daoism) and Lao Tzu


what I like about this town is the mountains,sans snow, but the fact that it is avelly,and Tehran is a valley too. I see mountains wherever I look and that was the case in Tehran too. I could see mountains from my bedroom. Also the fact that I found this group that we meet evey sunday and talk about different religions. I wrote a book about women in different religions and also this group talks about all.Today we talked about Taoism(Daoism) and Lao Tzu. one of his sayings is "If you never assume importance, You never lose it.". If all try to stay calm and happy under any circumstances s good to him, but I differ I need to show emotions. He says he cant tell us,then he tells us. well I just found out GHOLAM in rangaranG IS ANTI WOMEN,ANTI BAHAI but on the line talks differentyly. Davar stops women too as if we have to accept his understanding with a delay. The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. The picture is not Iran but where I used to ski in Iran was just like this,atleast in my eyes. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home