Friday, February 03, 2006

When I blow the whistle, even you don't dare hearing it....


I could predict that in the end I may be blamed but thank God I am so old now that I can take the risk and report any type of abuse. I have to talk more later but for now I settle for this. Now isn't this kitten cute? don't feel bad Bita,just laugh and life goes on....
I received this email: CLICK ON HEADER TO SEE A CUTE PICTURE
When an Iranian wants to write an English letter!
This letter was written by an employee of the NIOC (National Iranian Oil Company), Ali Mokhles, back in the 1960`s to his American boss, Mr.Hamilton.
Dear Mr.HamiltonI, the undersigned, have worked in the NIOC in Masjed-Solyeman for threeyears, But since Mr.Ahmadi transferred here everything has changed. I don't know "what a wet wood I have sold him" that from the very first day he hasbeen "pulling the belt to my lift" With all kinds of "cat dancing" he has tried to become the "eye and the light" of Mr.Wilson.He made so much "mouse running" that finally Mr.Wilson "became donkey",and appointed Mr.Ahmadi as his right hand man, and told me to work "under his hand" Mr.Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right handman, but "my eye didn't not drink water", and I knew that all these were"hat play", and he was trying to put a "hat on my head" I "put the seal of silence to my lips" and did not say anything.Since that he was just "putting watermelon under my arms" Knowing thatthis transfer was only "good for his aunt", I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether. I said "you sawcamel, you did not see camel"....but he was not "getting off the devilsdonkey" ... "what headache shall I give you" I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of "blind, bald, height and half height" people."Imagine how much my ass burns."Now Mr.Hamilton, "I turn around your head" you are my only hope and my "back and shelter"...."I swear you to the 14 innocents" please "do some work forme"...."in the resurrection day I`ll grasp your skirt"...."I have six head bread eaters".....I kiss your hand and legs."
Your servant,Ali Mokhles
Mr. Hamilton replied: "My liver is barbecued"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home