Thursday, February 02, 2006

My issues with men facing women in politics....


News
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Story of how a woman is treated by these Tvs ,mostly men TVs….. I want to say what happened to me in DC. I went there to sell my house, it was not rented for 2 months and could not afford keeping it paying 2 rents with no job, so I flew there. FIRST I saw Gili and she invited me to her program in a TV channel that works mostly as a radio, saw reza shirazi and mamali, one friends of Mehrdad my ex and one an announcer. I talked about women and rules in different religions.
Then went to see some friends, and before all of that went to a memorial of Hosain’s mother and heard mojahedin have a demo in front of whitehouse against regime of Iran. BTW Hossain did a neat thing which is via cell phone he listened to all of the ceremonies of her mother’s burial in Iran, I should of done that for my mother too. Well then I called Bijan Zahedi,the guy that has a show in rangarang called mikhake noghrei and does video stuff. He was making a DVD for me, subject women and my aunt and did a lousy job so I said lets do this while I am here for 250 you charged me give me a good product. He said he works at home so I drove to his home. He had some computer in his bedroom sharing the house with his roommate that I never saw. I said o.k I will talk and you record. Throughout the recording he was giving comments like why don’t you want to date anybody? You are still beautiful, you are not old why not, so in the end I started crying, just that. I got tired of saying no, explaining pleasantly, like remoinded me of the pressure I was going thru with my ex. Well at my age it should be a compliment but it was not. I hope one day guys understand how much pressure they put on us throughout our lives. I don’t know why I cried but I told him a lot of times that I don’t like to be talked to like that even on the air I said it. Well atlast I did that and got my DVD and left. Between us he still did a lousy job cause the pictures are FAT and my son saw it and said its because vedio conversion is not easy and a lot make that mistake.
Well then I went to rangarang tv and did a show for women and liberation of women in Iran and the world. Davar the head of that TV gave me some comments like “well I have married 2 wives why not another!” As if we are bags of potatos, next day I had another program with massod and manige cause their cause was to bring as many people to tazahorat as possible and all against the regime of Iran. I heard Gholam the helper of Davar say to Masod don’t talk to her she is a BAHAI and her aunt was so and so…whats wrong with being a Bahai, if I was, and having an aunt fighting for women lib? Then upon my return I asked davar to have a series(4) of programs for women, he said ok for 1000. I agreed, on the day of program, an hour before it, he called and said I am going out tonight you stay with Gholam and do the program, I sad what? He is not technical, anti woman, anti Bahai(he thought I was a bahai) and I cant control the phones people make, Davar said come one just take a piece of newspaper and read from it bye. Ok as if cause of women is a joke and just read a paper. I did the program and in the middle of it Gholam came and said I have a question women are ok and at divorce time they get all credit so whats your problem? I did not expect to get a comment by the technician that was supposed to help me and such narrow minded comment, as if instead of being happy in America women are given a chance, so I wrapped up the program and called davar the next day and said that was an awful and I am not happy refund me and until things don’t improve I don’t want to do it. He said “you are crazy” and gave the phone to gholam, I said who are you I want to talk to davar, he said I am everybody and “ta cheshmet koor beshe” and hung up ! well I was surprised,hurt and also got lousy service as a customer, had to call masood to get my money back (part of it) and manige to get the DVD of the program. Took me lots of phone calls, humiliations, accusations a bad service and all other customers get their program repeated but not mine, none of it. NOT FAIR. and gholam starts his program that day saying I talked to a dog right now! Well thank you for being so unjust to a woman, so impolite. I was a customer and paid the same green as others did but heard comments, and treated unjustly.
I have some stories about maybodi too like on day of women I said I am here, interview me and he said get out and let farnoody candidate her mother as woman of the year, farnoodi is defending bazargan and suggests we do only mobareze farhangi , meaning delay and delay , buying time for regime like when she defends khatami. maybodi says if I want to argue farnoodi should be there cause KAIF nadare! He won’t let you talk while interviewing farnoodi and afterwards when people come they hush them . The whole issue is kaif to them; or men and women issues way separate from each other, they don’t consider us as human, but as women , just a creature not the same creature ENSAN. Maybodi tole Mirchi to hush me and they stopped me from getting into the studio.
Well I had to say all of these that was on my chest, I had to and leave it to all’s judgment on whether davar should of refund all of my money, repeated my programs, let me have some free programs, maybodi interview me and accept me as the same level as all those men talking to them or having programs. Mr. Salehini wants to have a debate with me but Davar wont let it, another discrimination against women. Thanks Davar and Maybodi for being so much against women. We got a long way to go....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Roya

I have never felt sorry for anyone in my life. you are a fraek,unstable,paranoa,with deep depretion and extreemly dangerouse women who uses her gender to get anything but when you can not you go with this slandrsih method of personal attack and terrorism trying to get what you wnat.

since you got your dvd from me i have the recored that you have called my show 2 times and thanks me for dvd ,i wanted to charge you ,you told me that mr atabaky has not sold your condo and you do not have money,when you told me that you want to come to my place i told you i work from my home i am renting a masterbedroom in most expensive part of mclan and all my editing,computer and all is located in my bedroom

you told me you want to buy some chinees food and you came here

from the time you arrived you were crying and like afreak you where looking outside window and i asked you whats wrong you talked about your husband who left you and me thinking you are a normal woman i wanted to boost your ego and self image i told you go out have fun and leave behind i have no interest in you and (take a look at yourself) and now you talk about davar and you were crying for free time and you got some with atabaky and others. again i am so sorry foryou and hope eveything work out.

11:34 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

ha, I knew that would be your reaction, first mr.izadi I did send him the email in a different group since his name was not in the salehinia list,second he charged me 250 for it and I have the bill, 3rd I see so much twisted info that its getting funny. I am a woman who had been struggleing for women right for 20 years and I know some Iranian men only look at you for one purpose, when they dont get it you look bad and awful to them and accusations start. I paid davar 400 for 1st 2 programs and 250 for last program, so nothing was free I have the receipts and can scan it and showyou. Please with the next person dont act that way, thats all. I thanksed you for finishing the dvd (not perfect but atleast) and was waiting for my money to refund, my tape to be given back and then talk, capish? how many times I told you I dont feel comfirtable dont say those things? until I cried you did not sgut up. leave me alone...

POSHTE SARE ZANHA 2 JOOR MARD HARF MIZANAND, YEKI ONHA KE BAHASHOON NEMIRI, YEKI ONHA KEH DIGE BAHASHOON NEMIRI...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home