Thursday, March 02, 2006

Would you play the real game?


Here learn some Persian expressions : May I die for your height and top. (Love U too much) Ghorboone ghado balat
Ate my head. (talked too much) Saramo khord
He has grown a tail! (has become too smart for his own good)Dom dar avorde
On my eyes. (your wish is my command)Be rooyeh cheshmam
Light up my homework! (tell me what I'm supposed to do)Taklife mano roshan kon
Don't hit yourself into left Ali Street. (don't pretend you don't know anything about it) khodet ro be kocheye alichap nazan
To my death? (really?)marge man ?
I ate the ground and my father came out! (I fell and it hurt a lot)Khordam zamin, Pedaram dar oomad
May they take away the person that washes your dead body! (hate your guts - may I see your death) Morde Shooret ro bebaran!
Pull your carpet out of the water! (pull your own weight - stand on your own two feet) Geleemet ro as Ab bekesh!
I'll hit you so hard that electricity will pop out of your eyes!Enghadr ghaem bezanamet keh bargh az cheshmat bepare!
His/Her donkey passed over the bridge! (he/she got what she wanted)Kharesh as pol gozashte
What kind of dirt should I put on my head?! (what the he-- am i supposed to do now?)Che khaki be saram berizam?!
The neighbor's chicken is a goose! (grass is greener on the other side)Morghe hamsaye Ghaze!
Marriage is an uncut watermelon! (marriage is a risk)Ezdevaj hendooneye naboridast
Happiness has hit you under the belly! (you have nothing "real" to complain about, so you're nagging about trivial things) Khooshie zade zire delet

Don't drop worms! (don't cause trouble - don't bug me)
Kerm nariz
please periodically click to my garage sale site I add stuff to it almost daiy; www.royaartgallery.blogspot.com and also scroll dodwn to read some postings.
have fun also read this from Bita ,nice'
Aangah ke zarbehaye tisheye zendegi ra bar risheye arezoo-haayat hess kardi, be khaater biaavar ke zibaa-eeye shahaab-ha az shekastane ghalbe setaaregan ast Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Roya,

I enjoyed reading this, it made me laugh. I forwarded it to a non-Iranian friend who I am sure will get a kick out of :)...

N.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home