Monday, April 17, 2006

Dear Prince, do you speak Spanish?


you could have all the connection in the world but if you dont know spanish forget it prince! well I lost yet another job cause I did not speak spanish! I know French and a little German and Farsi and English and when she asked are you bilingual I said yes and she meant do you speak spanish and so I lost the job/////makes me furious, like I paid thousands for my school, to get MBA in USA in English, learned English well, also I paid thousands to a lawyer to get legal permits to respect he laws in States, but I am out of job and others have a job,dont learn English and get free lawyers..what? read this letter by this famous TV announcer to the President of USA.
David M. Bresnahan
> April 1, 2006
> NewsWithViews.com

> Dear President Bush:
>
> I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
> and I would like to ask you to assist me.? I'm going to walk across
> the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
> arrangements. I know you can help with this.
>
> I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
> immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
> same way you do here.
>
> So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
> I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting
> the following:
>
>> 1. Free medical care for my entire family.
>> 2.? English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I
> might need, whether I use them or not.
> 3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
> 4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
> 5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
> 6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of
> the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
>> 7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
> lunch.
>> 8.? I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
> access to government services.
> 9.? I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
> effort to learn local traffic laws.
>> 10.? In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the
> memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all
> police officers speak English.
>> 11.? I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
> on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
> want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
> 12.? I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
> and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
> 13.? Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
> and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
> place on the economy.
> I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
> things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am
> sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
> nicely.
> Thank you so much for your kind help.
> Sincerely,
> David M. Bresnahan
2006 David M. Bresnahan - All Rights Reserved
David M. Bresnahan has over 30 years of experience as an award-
> winning journalist, broadcaster, radio station owner, talk show
> host, and business owner. David has been a prominent writer for
> many Internet newspapers

rsn Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mathias said...

Its hard to accept for many foreigner in U.S.A. that spanish it is an important language in USA. At least 25 millions "hispano-hablantes" live in USA. Just take a look to the manifestations the last couple of weeks. Just take a look on the homepage of the Whitehouse, who is writed too in spanish. In the future I am sure that spanish will be the most important language in the world, but when you now french I supose its quite simpel to learn spanish. I now fluent spanish and I understand a lot of french because I now spanish.

7:57 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Dear Mathis; This is an English speaking country,can anybody in Norway get a job and translator and teachers who dont speak a language not common to that land? Also if my rights were not harmed maybe I did not mind,but I want a reward for doing the right thing not them for doing the lazy way..thanks for your commnet.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home