Sunday, April 02, 2006

EVENTS OF MY 13BEDAR, FIRST 13TH DAY OF THE YEAR.CLICK


This is where I threw my sabze of 13 bedar at. The custom is to throw the greens you gew for 7seen to the river at 13th. Well on my way there which is next to the ocean as I tirned in the parking lot a dog chased a squirrel and right in front of me broke his neck.THE SQUIRREL DIED IN FRONT OF US. That was a real 13 bedar event, then I threw my greeen in this water and it got stuck and did not go, then I took 14 pictures and when got home all got deleted, well enough of bad events happened to make the first 13 day of the year proove the superstituous people to be right! I WENT BACK AND TOOK THESE PICTURES AND THE GREEN WAS GONE BY THEN. WELL HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURES THAT I TOOK TODAY..PIC 1, PIC 2... ALSO CLICK HERE TO GO TO ARTGALLERY SALE .HAPPY 13 BEDAR...  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home