Thursday, August 24, 2006

May I ask,how could you????


I went to this pond to practice some drawing the nature. Used water color and that was a mistake.Very difficult. Then I figured how famine of time is attacking us. I have a lot of unfinished projects on my hands. From watching a video to finishing a book,finishing a poem, memoire, organizing this and that. and on top of it following the news. Iranians are in a waiting game. And then you hear a piece of a news that you wish you never did. Yup one more person did not live up to your expectations.... Somebody you respected and loved proved to be as ordinary, as low valued a person as a mule, with all due respect to mules compared to some people. Well still am in shock and need to put my thoughts together... waiitng game is on...I wish I could help my son move. Also to learn about what is NOT in Islam click on header and study if you know farsi. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home