Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Handful of people hijacked Islam-President Bush

How true .This was in the speech of president Bush, on3/16/05. Yesterday Went to Santa Maria and watched charshanbe souri program at Shahram’s house from satellite and connection to Iran. Seemed like it was louder than every year. Also went to see Michael Jackson. I SAW him face to face ,almost, he was in his car waved at me and saw the ribbon I fastened as arm band to make a joke! although I think if all of his followers wear one as they were asking, and all over the world ,they would have made a statement for him. He is different but not a child abuser and also if he was not different he would of not been Michael Jackson! This is my haft sin an apple(sib) a coin(seke) a plant(sabze) a can of soup called select too! , a basket(sabad),green color of a picture(sabz) and a CD! I just did charshanbe souri in my room lighting a candle and the whole house jumped over it and said my yellowness (sickness) goes to you and your redness(health) come to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home