Saturday, March 26, 2005

MOTHER IN OUR SCHOOL,BEFORE REVOLUTION


Mother in Reza shah High school extra curriculum activity. This play was called dolls shop and I was the shop keeper! I am not in this picture(Its not about me!) and Rooja my friend is last one to your left. I wonder where these people are now and how they look like now, nOW ALL WOMEN HAVE A SCARF ON THEIR HEAD,MANDATORY!HOW SAD.
I am writing Mother's story , it may take a while cause dont feel good about some stuff. This is in talare Farhang next to our school. I got a medal from the Queen farah in this Talar. Most of them in this picture are Armenian,they are pretty like Shirin the queen of Armenia that king Khosro fell in love with.
I HATE TOHMAT(Accusations!) Here nobody was accusing nobody of anything,pure love and equality between IRANIANS WITH DIFFERENT RELIGIONS, FROM BAHAI TO ARMENIAN CHRISTIAN, ASHURI, ZORRASTRIANS, JEWS AND MUSLIMS, IN THOSE DAYS. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello great job;

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home