Friday, March 18, 2005

Not only for ourselves

8/16/05 Not only for ourseleves , is the title of this book talking about the two women in America who struggled to get right of voting for women. Do you know their name or just used the result of their struggle and don’t bother to even learn their names. Here is the quiz, answer it and the year right of voting happened. They did not do it just for themselves ,they had all women of the world in their mind. They did not do it to be hushed, they had to be told,retold, their writings published ... I was hushed to talk about struggle of the women Iwanted to talk about,and it hurts like hell. I will tell my story and my biography, for now I looked at other blogs and found these writing interesting that I share with you.
This is what a woman called Shandi wrote about herself that I found interesting to share:
""The only one in my trailer park not on crank. I was raised "white trash" in a small river community, experiencing all the joys of family abuse and addiction. I came out of it with a dark sense of humor. I have betrayed my heritage. I have a job, wear shoes, and don't park on my own lawn. I usually keep my opinions to myself, but use this blog as a safe place to express myself. "".
(How I agree with the last sentence),of course if allowed! Ok here is her address, its funny:
Shandisexpression.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

I can post a comment FINALLY!!! I have been trying all weekend. Thank you for quoting me and posting my blog address. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading the bizarre events of my life. I find that giving them a humorous twist helps me deal with it better. Please feel free to e-mail me at shanda_evett@yahoo.com We probably have a lot to talk about; what with religious persecution of women and etc. Also keep in mind to keep it honest and real. Post your thoughts without fear of negative reaction. Those who are like minded will find you.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home