Thursday, April 21, 2005

Happy Birthday again Bobby Joon!


Apr21996
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
O.K last night Shahram got this carrot cake as a symbol for Babak's birthday and I blew the candles. Here are Shawn and Claudia , thank you, 2 people with big heartS! I wished that next year we have a real birthday thou compared to the last 20 years that I did not see my son on his birthday this year is quite of an improvement. ALso Happy Eide rezvan(new year for Bahai's of Iran and the world). Also certain Nahid should accept my opologies since I got an email today and found out that she did attend Purdue, question is who are the other 2 sons called parsay? I will write the story of Purdue later maybe when I write about my ex husband (my son's father)since I met him at Purdue. I have a lot to write about and this year is for developing this blog to a book . ALWAYS click on title of each posting,I link it to a picture or an article. Next posting would have a link to a site for finding a wife in Taliban culture. boos boos to bob joon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to Babak, and many more to come........
Nice picture.....who is the handsome guy ??? Who is the girl next to him???

12:36 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

The handsome guy is Shahram,The beautiful girl next to him is Claudia! Long live !

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home