Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Does anybody know the name of Khamenei's wife?


CLICK on the title and see the picture! Please answer thru commnets. I wish you knew when you were voting to Kahamenei / khatami you also voted for saeed Mortazavi, the killer of Ziba Kazemi. Please write letters to president@whitehouse.gov and ask the president to help free Iran from mandatory hijab, tortures, poverty... Posted by Hello
P.S. Please if you dont have the political knowledge(shoore siasi), dont vote,its a crime if you vote when you dont know about politics,capish?
p'.s'. KHAHAM ZE KHODAYE KHISH KONJI KEH DAR ON MAN BASHAMO ONKASI KEH MAN MIKHAHAM!(FOR THE ABOVE PICTURE! I am asking my God to give me a corner to be with the one I desire)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Khomeini's wife's name was Batul!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Fist said...

Duh. It's Mrs Khamenei.

1:05 PM  
Blogger deryke said...

MILDRED

3:38 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

thanks for making me laugh ,really what is the dam's name(damn,dame-n)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roya,

Feel free to copy the pictures.
http://toastysweet.blogspot.com/

Thanks

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home