Wednesday, April 06, 2005

engar ba man as hame kas ashena tari-Dariush (It seems as if you are the closest to me than all others-a persian song )


This is what happens when you are facing the sun. It was a sin in Iran at that time to take a picture not facing the sun! As of result most pictures came out as one eye open! I guess you can tell which one is my mother ,far left. I am behind my sister . My sister is wearing a new yellow dress shown in full which would be mine in a week. She would spend weeks to sew a dress,even getting the buttons from Bazzar and would pass it to me after once or twice of wearing it!! I went visit my brother and his family and had a lot of fun playing with my nephew. I cant show any pictures but it was fun and beautiful. We went to where mother used to go every year with a lot of flowers. o.k back to this picture, I have soooo much memories in that house, the tree behind us was a SHATOUT(berries ) tree and there was always a cat on that wall.!! Posted by Hello
Shirin, go to this site http://emjey.com/ and read all about Michael Jackson. His fans had a demo for 2 days all wearing gold armbands and in front of court shouting he is innocent or leave him alone or Michael's the best-down with the press and stuff .This site is cool too http://emjey.com/ MJ site

1 Comments:

Blogger roya parsay said...

all the comments about mother's word and jestures goes to the posting with a picture of watermelon.ok?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home