Saturday, September 17, 2005

More jokes,please read National geopraphic


2THE NE YORKER
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

The September issue of National Geographic made me wonder.Try it you make like it. Took the Mormons to a BBQ party to thanks them but cant post pictures till my computer is fixed and back from Best buy,never deal with them o.k? I dont know why life is unfair and am sad that Daee is sad for seeing the program that Maybodi on the air put me down and has no guts and is not man enough to apologize on the air...How do I explain to him about the world of politics? I dont think he ever watches Maybodi like I try not to these days for being so unfair that I should not talk as a degarandish but Farnoodi for paying him should talk as degarandish,ghorboon beram khodaro... wish I did not feel sorry for Farrahi for loosing his child and did not comment on politics... well gar ham gelei hast degar hoseley nist. I cant think of anything that he should do to make me feel better,abe rikhte va sabooye shekaste,vase is broken and water is spilled. Well in the end when all is said and done, ...

Also I hope the party AHmadinejad had in Ny in Hilton is crashed. Miss my son and feel like crying thou I like this city I live and am glad for the sub-teacher job I got. I need to find a friend or firends next. Go to Behbahani site and see where to call.please call these numbers and protest 2122615980,800445-8667 or Zarif agent of Iran 212-687-2020.

I love Bush for accepting all responsibility for Katerina thou the GOVERNER and MAYOR are responsible but they are as chicken as Maybodi. When all is said and done,more said than done.

rmm


3 Comments:

Blogger saurav said...

The issue was really awesome....National Geographic is one of the best mag I've ever seen...

7:12 PM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

I agree. Always the best, but the issue was sad , Human beings need to watch it since the link is there and one move shakes all and the wave gets back to you.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybodi tarsoo va biedalat ast.
mahvash

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home