Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Timsar Sanii,Hoveyda and Shah


timsarshahchadorfix
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Here is another rare picture of Timsar Sanii as secratary of war? or maybe as a consultant cause I dont remember him working in Hoveyda's cabinet. Anyway it looks very uncomfortable everybody sitting down and him and another military man standing up. COnsidering his religion forbid him to be part of any politics,him accepting one of the highest political positions and accepting to go thru situations like this means he LOVED politics. O.K I love politics too but my family from right and left humiliates me, gives me advices and want to change me . WHY CANT YOU GUYS RESPECT WHAT I LIKE AND THINK TWICE WHEN YOU CRITICIZE MY BLOG,IT IS ME AND EITHER YOU CAN DISOWN ME FROM BEING A RELATIVE OF YOURS OR ACCEPT IT THAT THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND RESPECT IT,AS RELATIVES OF TIMSAR RESPECTED HIS DECISION, PLEASE TOLERANCE IS GOOD TO HAVE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they are jealous.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home