Friday, September 02, 2005

These angles called Mormon Missionaries helped me.


Missionary 002
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
God Bless them these nice, young, clean, energetic and kind guys came to my door as promised not one or two or three but EIGHT of them. We made two trips with the uhaul driven by yours truly cause their rule was they cant drive it. then other rule was I could not hug them to thank them, just shake hands! The other rule always 3 had to be present,cant swim for 2 years and no caffeine,so for lunch we had pizza with caffeine free drinks. May God give them what they want,they rescued me. I am going to study Mormon's philosophy which is closer to Islam than other Christian beliefs cause Jesus is not God and the Father is which is what I am comfortable with. As I learn more I share it with you.Now click on header and see another picture of us in my new 2 bedroom. They all live in the same complex, thou some are leaving. Wish I had a DAUGHTER to introduce them to each other,finding clean good guys aint easy these days and with a heart! Here is their name ELDER FUSSLMAN, WARNER, DAVIS, MACKINTOSH, FREEMAN,LEE,LlAWRANCE,BARN-HURST. Dont make a mistake ELDER IS NOT A NAME ITS THEIR TITLE! Well thanks to Janet and Suzanne also. Now everybody is invited for a tea and cake,oops they cant have tea either and coffee,being a mormon aint easy but who said being good was easy? I do have lots of questions from them and I post them on sundays when things get religious on this site. Now I need a team to arrange 50 boxes all over this house. Thanks to all with a heart, to show yours go to Saeed Behbahani site, click on right bottom www.sbcsiran.blogspot.com and help his cause. I am tired and have to relax for a few days. It felt good after 11 months to put a jar of water in MY refrigrator. Blessings we forget. Some people are already in NY protesting the trip of president of Iran to UN. Kisses for all the good people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your move to a new hous eand Thanks to Mormons.Enjoy your new place my dear!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yupi! Congratulations on your new place. If the gas price wouldn't be so high I would drive the 200 miles to visit you in your new home...
Well, maybe soon!
Have fun unpacking your stuff ;-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Moving is said to be one of the top5 most stressful things in life. It looks like it was no stress for you with those nice boys helping you.

Have fun and enjoy the new place:)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home