Sunday, August 28, 2005

The most amazing picture,from past to now


NATIONALGEO
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.

I want to write about 3 topics periodically,one describe my grand ma's house that would amaze you comparing an old house to a new one like the picture of this afghani lady. Then our house in Tehran and also teh subject of all of our different servents male and female,about 20 of them! we changed servants like crazy. But I do that after I move and got my computer back from Best Buy,dont ever buy their warranty plan. have cute picture? post here for me,click on title for a fruit picture remind me of our shatut tree way different but same idea.thanks;Also check this site:and please dont forget to help Saeed Behbahani,click. One more amazing pictures,cabinet of ahmadi nejad,click, I dont think we are made as image of God when I see these murderers,specially vazire niro! cross eyed big nose thief!

http://www.payvand.com/news/05/aug/1234.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: Think big! HS twins tell peers
Most high schoolers' blogs are the online equivalent of perfumed diaries or locker-room walls - outlets for teens to gossip, confess and network with their pals.
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a make money site/blog. It touches on make money related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preparation in other states
The remnants of Hurricane Katrina could also spell trouble for dams hundreds of miles away.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you and i like your blog! If you like, go see my car indy race related site. You may still find something of interest.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home