Sunday, August 21, 2005

What is wrong with me I like everybody and all beliefs!


Ililiobig hansds1
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
Lilo with his BIIIIG LOOONG hands. He did this himself and thanks Bita.Click and see another pic of him. I am in the library posting a sunday religious posting.I think humna beings are basically good and all in search of truth or in search of easing up the road they must travel to the end. I dont want to be trapped in one belief,one opinion one way. I think that is the road to prejudism and fundamentalism when you insist your way is THE way. I w ent first today to an episcopal church,then to church of Trinity and then to church of Mormons. I felt at peace when prayers were said and Cathi argued that since I have some needs now I maybe going the wrong way and to the Mormons. But believe me as when I married a Bahai and his religion was not important but his daily practices and beliefs in conducting life was important,same goes with different Christians(to me they are different Christians, to them they are in detail criticized). I said as Sunni and Shiie (I kill whoever put a T in Shiee,MOGHREZ) anyway lets all celebrate being a human and trying to be good. Our fight makes the terrorists smile. TOLERANCE is accepting each other and a greater degree of it is tolerating another sect in your religion,then another religion totally different from yours and then those who dont believe in God altogether. Bani adam azaye yek peykarand.(SAADI) the persian poet says Human beings are like mebers of one body,if one part hurts the rest of the body cant rest. ALso clcik here for pictures of hooman and Kamran who like Mj too!see I even love Michael Jackson, what can I say I am what I am. Also click here to go listen to their music 20 (You are number one, you are like no one..)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100% agreeing on not wanting to be trapped in one belief!
Humanity is the only right religion... I personally believe that there is one BIG energy and all creatures came from that... Name it God, Allah or whatever you like!
Everything in this world is based on energy. Get the positive ones and try to be the best you can in giving positive energy!
We are responsible for our actions and as you said we should try to be good and help eachother and try to HEAL THE WORLD!
(ok, ok... I love MJ too!)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Don't want anyone to get me wrong:

I said "100% agreeing on not wanting to be trapped in one belief!" and by saying "Humanity is the ONLY right religion" I mean everything that has to do with being a human... and that includes all colors and all religions.

12:17 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

hello whoever you are thanks,I love you and your thoughts.also thanks for liking MJ its the philosophy behind it not him or his face,thou I love his dance. Please leave commnets on www.sbcsiran.blogspot.com.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home