Sunday, August 14, 2005

Please read this article about Mrs. Rice

First the cat picture behind header is for Bita who loves cat and had no other picture on hand to put behind it, nothing else. Then also read this article http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article305741.ece

from discarded lies. The more we wait the worst it gets.


scan0010
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
She is the first black woman as Secratary of state in America. She is interesting, clever and brave. Click to get all pages 1, 2, 3 and please enlarge it and read it and give me your comments if you want. Sorry if the pages are not in order, you are clever enough to figure it out. I have to find a place to live,move plan,arrange things find a job got to LA and back,pack....bye now till monday...

7 Comments:

Blogger HARUNA said...

Hi:D Thanks for coming my blog and leaving your comment:D
I tried to read this article, but I couldn't because my computer is old.. What happened with Mrs. Rice? I'm very interessted in her!
If you are ok, could you tell me?

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my friend, How are you, What happened to that Simin Behbahani story and suing embassy. We need the link! take care

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it! I sent them an email. hope they answer soon!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is wrong with Mrs. Rice. Kian its is not simin Behbahani,its saeed Behbahani.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!! Saeed Behbahani, i don't know him sorry. But I sent him a mail yesterday anyway, I think if he is interested he will contact us, don't you think?

11:53 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

yes he is busy try to listen to his programs in www.rangarangtv.com. he once took all different opinions in front of sefarate Iraan.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Yes Condoleeza Rice is an amazing woman. I don't agree with her politics but I think its is a enormouse achievement for her to be in that position.

She is an inspiration to me to reach for whatever goals I desire. Thank you for sharing the article with us Roya. Your blog is as ever, beautiful and informative.

I hope its ok if a post a link to your blog. Have fun in LA^_^

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home