Friday, August 05, 2005

salami cho booye khoshe ashenaee,hello with smell of narcisses of Iran,click


chon naargese shirazi....well my blood work is perfect but I feel weak,sick and down. who to believe a blood work or a person? I feel like this ,click.I am taking homeopathic medicine and feeling better and stopped the cholestrol pills (Lipitor). I need a rich supporter, a good frined and a good job then I will feel better. Now these flowers are for you from Shiraz/Iran for checking my blog .If you could only smell it ,you would never forget flowers of Iran,unlike the ugly president ,we have beautiful flowers. BTW listen to my favorite song I found the link for discardedlies and use it here too.clic.k.Thanks. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

refreshing!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home