Sunday, August 07, 2005

Praise the painting or the painter?


Here my neighbor teaching a friend how to do pottery. and this is the letter I sent my priest. My impression of todays religious note is as title. Try to have patientce of Christ in you is another topic I liked. Also thanks to my Dr.'s wife for lending me the pottery video. Here is my letter to the priest:
Hello Mr. M.; This is Roya ,a Muslim searching for teaching of Jesus. I thank you and your wife for helping me. The issue I want to bring up is the fact that in my research and search I met some Mormons. To me Christians are Christians but I heard weird commnets about them like they worship Satan. To make sure I attended their service and found out they don't. Then I came up with this idea to share with you and later share with their Pastor. I wish you would visit their church and they would visit yours once evry couple of months. Why I say that? First thing is that rumors stop and unity starts,then if Christians are united they have more power against the enemies who try to put division between followers of Christ. I say that because in Iran between Muslims are separation of Shiie and Sunni, and that brought war and terrorism. Here if there is separation between Christians may bring unhealthy results. So I suggest all different denominations to visit each other's church once in a while. I am sure God will be smiling as well and other religious figures seeking peace and unity and TOLERANCE. Then we can go visit other religions and their worship places as next step. What do you think? Thanks and see you soon. God Bless you and your family; Roya Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home