Thursday, August 18, 2005

lilo and I

I SAW A BLIND BLUE BIRD TODAY.AMAZING.

lilo and I
Originally uploaded by roya parsay.
I went to visit Bita and specially Lilo (click on headre) who can jump way up to the top of the screen door and fell in love with him. Here I am playing with him and he is crazy,divoone,korekhar and ahmagh and brave and curious.No wonder I fell in love with him, just like in real life with people, or maybe some are my own characteristics. Anyway my computer is sick, so for one week no posting unless I go to the library. I am in LA and played backgammon with Mahin joon and her hands reminded me of mother a lot. I miss my mother ,help.. o.k I lost she is good at backgammon. May drive back with pouran joon,sharareh and shiela . Still looking for a job,a house and all.. Better dont commnet about politics of the world since it is crazy.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilo says hey and he just loves this picture!
Thanks again for visiting and specially for the "shir-maahi"!!!
He is crazy about it!

Love,
Lilo's mommy!

1:09 AM  
Blogger roya parsay said...

Kiss him for me , after Mj I like him and thats enough proof that I am crazy.divaneh cho divaneh bebinad khoshash ayad!

2:07 AM  
Blogger iggi said...

so cute!

6:13 PM  
Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey!!!
That's so lovely pic:D I likw it:)!!!!! I like cat;D!!!!
Nice post....
Your blog is very interesting:)

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home